The National Geographic Magazine Vol. 07 - 07. July 1896
Author: National Geographic Society
Genre: Travel & Geography
Android app: Add to Android app
Description The National Geographic Magazine Vol. 07 - 07. July 1896
The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, the July Number.
It includes the following articles:
- The Work of the United States Board on Geographic Names, by Henry Gannett
- The Seine, the Meuse, and the Moselle, part II, by William M. Davis
- A Journey in Ecuador, by Mark B. Kerr, C. E.
- The Aberration of Sound as Illustrated by the Berkeley Powder Explosion, by Robert H. Chapman
- Mineral Production in the United States